About Me

My photo
Thane, Maharashtra, India
HI FRNDS I M DEVENDRA U CALLED ME DEVA ALSO AS MY FRNDS CALL ME SO. I M A CALM GUY WID NO HARD FEELINGS FOR ANY ONE. I DON LIKE TO ARGUE ON THINGS EVEN IF I M CORRECT BCOZ I FEEL INSTEAD OF ARGUING ITS BETTER TO DO IT AND SHOW

Monday, September 14, 2009

Historic B'day 09/09/09

First of all let me thank to my family, all my friends and relatives for blessing me on this auspicious day.
As expected to get the calls from my friends relatives family to bless me on my B'day, first on the list was my dear sister(first 4m d left) who dint want to miss wishing me first so called me at 11.45 pm continued till the time arrived and finnaly she wished at 12.00 am.Thanx sis for such a love.Then list continued second call from my brother and so on.......

As it was wednesday (Working day) No one could come out to meet me but didn forgot to wish me n given the regards....
My whole day from morning 11.00 to evening 7.00 spent in hectic schedule of my interview.While returning back all the way from Juhu my friends called me up to meet me at his place. To my surprise two pestries were waitng for me wid my friends...Then we had a small celebration , "ya, SMALLL bcoz many of them were missing due to thier hectic schedule"


Then we had smalllllll party.....
Then we cant stop us from clicking snaps evertime we meet, we had a photo session.
To surpries me my sister came at home, as i was anware of this, i was outside the home enjoying wid frnds finally she called me to give the surprise but till the time i was back she was already headed to her home.I m sorry for this dear sister and i promise that this will not happen again and thanx for the gift u left for me.



After i returned my home, i did a thing which would make me feel comfortable and would make my heart calm.it was really a bad feeling in my mind and i could not keep it in my mind nor in my heart so, i did said some one sorry for what i desired and it was really the most special thing i did to end the great day



All in all the day was good but still the special thing remains i.e. the Date, "09/09/09" ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers